May 8, 2012 9:27:21 AM CDT
The best way to deal with these kind of visions is still to compare them with the infallible Truth of the Word of God.
It looks nice but it has a strong scent of demonic deception. Let's analyze this summarily :
- Prophets, in the Scriptures, never have to "die" to have a vision. Even Ezechiel felt unbearably the Power of the Lord in his 1st vision near the Kebar, but yet he didn't die. Even St John was brought to Heaven in his vision of Revelation, but nowhere it is said he had to die.
- Next, the Bible tells us that demons are IN THE AIR, not yet in the lake of fire. Some demons who trespassed the border line of the spiritual war by begetting the nephilim before the Flood are imprisoned in the "Tartarus", but it's not the lake of fire.
- What is it with these : "You have to forgive to be saved" ? Only faith saves us, the Word is plain clear about that, there is no good work we can do about it.
- Statements about demons walking the moonwalk and DragonBall Z, Ben 10 and Pokemon being the devil's work is lu-di-crous! I'm a huge DBZ fan, but I'm still saved! I think if she already knew about Naruto and Bleach, she would have seen them.
- The same with Michael Jackson having done a pact with Satan to have fame and fortune. He was famous since the age of 6. You're not gonna tell me that he made a pact with the Adversary at 6!
- What are Joshua, Sara, Mary Magdalene and David doing in the Kingdom of Heaven? The Scripture tells us that only Enoch, Moses and Elijah have been taken there, the rest of the Church of Christ is still sleeping and taking rest, so that no one will enter before another.
You may say that only the Lord has the power to bring someone back to life, but there is a medical state called catalepsy, which is very hard to differentiate with real death until 3 days, when the corpse begins rotting.
You may also say that Satan has no power over a born again Christian and you would be right. But she admits herself that she is still a "double-minded" Christian and that demons were able to attack them, no matter how much she rebuked them.
I'm not saying that she's a swindler. If she says she saw these things, she probably have seen them. I'm saying that there is NO WAY such a vision can come from God.